"93% of your communication is Non - Verbal, only 7% is Verbal". I'm sure we've all heard that before. No one has taken the time to dive into the other 93% of communication though. In this article I dive in avid detail to the other 93% of communication, and how you can use it to make you an intelligent conversationalist.
Body language and tonality make up for most of the communication between individuals. Cops understand this, and they use body language and tonality to make sure that you're listening to them. Learn the tricks inside.