I was interviewed recently about how to overcome video game addiction.
In the episode I share details on my own story (how I overcame it) as well as the latest insights I’ve had over the past four years.
Here are six lessons you’ll learn in the episode:
- The two types of people you need to be aware of in your life (Hint: Haters!)
- How issues with masculinity, the school system and parenting contribute to video game addiction and poor social skills.
- How identity and social issues contribute to video game addiction and what to do about it.
- Why we play games and how understanding this can be powerful in learning about motivation.
- Key insights into the art of learning and how you can apply your skills in gaming to everything else.
- How important it is to get clear on what your goals are in life in order to really take things to the next level.
I think you’ll learn a lot from the episode so let me know what you think!
If any of you have any questions feel free to post them and I will respond to each one!