Here is a list of my favorite resources for you, including must-read books, TED talks, podcasts to listen to, articles to read and other goodies.
If you make a purchase after clicking a link I may receive a commission. This commission comes at no charge to you. Thanks for supporting our blog!
Read these books first:
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
- Daring Greatly by Brené Brown
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The Quarter-Life Breakthrough by Adam Poswolsky
Learn to Meditate:
Watch these TED Talks:
- Escaping video game addiction: Cam Adair at TEDxBoulder
- The surprising truth about rejection | Cam Adair | TEDxFargo
- Brene Brown: The power of vulnerability
- Why you will fail to have a great career | Larry Smith | TEDxUW
- The great porn experiment | Gary Wilson | TEDxGlasgow
- Kevin Breel: Confessions of a depressed comic
- The Science of Willpower: Kelly McGonigal at TEDxBayArea
Check out these YouTube channels:
Listen to these Podcasts:
- Tim Ferriss Podcast
- The Art of Charm Podcast
- The School of Greatness with Lewis Howes
- Internet Business Mastery
- Smart Passive Income with Pat Flynn
Read these books next:
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- You Are Not So Smart by David McRaney
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Art of Non-Conformity by Chris Guillebeau
Read these articles on Personal Development:
- 5 Steps to Get Unstuck and Start Living Your Potential
- The Secret to Stability and Success: How Your Intentions Shape Your Life.
- How to Read More Books Without Reading Books
- 7 Practical Lessons to Stay Committed to Your Dreams
- How Embracing Vulnerability Can Make You Infinitely More Confident
- 5 Powerful Strategies to Boost Your Energy & Increase Your Magnetism
- Is Your Mentality Helping You Always Win?
- How to See Your Goals Through..
- Compare Yourself To Other People? Here’s A Better Solution!
- How I Overcame Judgment of Others and Myself
- 3 Step Process to Eliminate Negative Emotion
Read these articles on Social Dynamics:
- The 80/20 Approach to Improving your Social Life and Connecting People
- The Secret to Healthy Relationships with Anyone
- Become the Conversation Allstar
- Become the Intelligent Conversationalist
- What Cops Teach You About Body-Language and Tonality
- How to Develop Social Intelligence
- Rapid Rapport, Making Connections, and Creating Value
- 5 Classic Body Language Tips (Are You Forgetting These?)
Read these articles on Lifestyle Design:
- Here’s An Effective Way to Get More Dates
- How to Use Google Calendar to Take Your Lifestyle to the Next Level
- What Your Clothes Say.
- How To Be Good At Anything: The Process Model
- How To Be Good At Anything: The Inchworm Concept
- How To Be Good At Anything: The Conscious Competence Model.
- The Importance of Lifestyle
- Life is Too Short to Not Be Lived Passionately
- How to Develop Your Dreams and Stop Yourself From Giving Them Up
- How to Achieve Freedom (And Why Your Idea of Freedom is Wrong!)
- Born to Love by Bruce D. Perry
- The Art of Learning by Josh Waitzkin
- The Alabaster Girl by Zan Perrion
- The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau
- Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi
- No More Mr. Nice Guy by Robert Glover
- Vagabonding by Rolf Potts
- An Astronaut’s Guide to Life on Earth by Chris Hadfield
Struggling to quit gaming? Watch these:
- How to Quit Playing Video Games FOREVER
- What other activities should I do after I quit playing video games?
- How to Develop Better Relationships
- Is it ok to play games in moderation?
- How to stop using gaming as a way to procrastinate
- How to deal with cravings
- What Triggers Should You Watch Out For?
- How to Get Motivated After You Quit Gaming
- The Difference Between Abstinence and Recovery from Video Games
- Should You Quit Games Cold Turkey?
- How to Deal with the Fear of Missing Out (F.O.M.O.)
- What If Gaming Is The Only Thing You’re Good At?
- How to Stay Friends With Your Gamer Friends
- What If You Find Other Activities To Be Boring?
- Listen: Conversation on Quitting Video Games & Healthy Gaming
If you don’t wake up every day stoked to live your life, you have to sign up below: